Our strongest heavy-duty racking solution is our cantilever rack system. This system is suitable for companies stocking short, long or awkwardly shaped items such as drywall, metal tubing or lumber. With that said, cantilever rack systems can be regarded as a lumber rack for flat lumber storage systems or furniture rack for furniture storage system applications and pipe rack for long pipe storage rack applications. Our cantilever systems are easy to install and flexible in space efficiency with the ability to operate under a narrow pick aisle design. At Camara Industries, we know cost is a factor and always look to provide lead industry competitive pricing. We pride ourselves in working hard to earn your business and engineering the cost to a fraction of the design. Whether buying new cantilever rack systems or used cantilever rack systems at Camara Industries we can provide you the right application when shopping anytime type of storage rack application.
- Available in many heights from 8 feet to 24 feet to comply with any overhead conditions such as fire sprinkler systems, lighting fixtures or governing variables such as the pick height of lift equipment.
- Available in roll form or structural steel I-Beams according to load.
- Available single-sided or double-sided to integrate your cantilever rack system in your warehouse plan configuration.
- Cantilever Rack systems are governed to support the weight of the total of arms per tower.
- Cantilever Arms are either straight for products that are not cylindrical or tapered with a slight angle to prevent product from rolling off.
- Stopping pins are available as attachments to protect this from happening.
- Cantilever Arm lengths are available in many sizes beginning at 12″ to 60″.
- Cantilever Arms can be adjusted in height increments of 4″, to be bolted back to the tower.
- Maximizes horizontal and vertical space density to redeem space and reduce footprint density.
- Redeem equipment efficiency by capitalizing on operational capabilities.
- Reduce risk factor of property damage from abstaining to store material properly away from potential hazard.
- Diminish material handling of physical labor by enhancing organization of existing space and proper storage of materials to establish inventory control/management.
- Powder coated for indoors or galvanized finish to rival the roughest climates during any season and prevail for long lasting use.
- Roofing solutions available to protect product from rain, sleet or snow.
- Engineered to meet specified use and abstain from over design leading to excessive cost.
- Available for narrow aisle, side loading lift equipment
- Easy to install and maintain for vigorous use.