Pallet Rack Backing Panels (RackBack®)
Protect your people, equipment, and inventory
Pallet rack backing, often referred to by the industry trade name, RackBack®, are wire mesh safety panels that attach to the backs of pallet racking to protect people, equipment, and inventory from falling items.
The wire mesh safety panels bolt directly to the back of existing pallet rack uprights to provide a barrier between stored products and the ground below. Product and pallets stored in racks can accidentally shift and fall, which can be dangerous for employees and equipment, not to mention the damage that is likely to occur to the inventory itself.
Our pallet rack backs are double welded angle frame, wire mesh panels, which are extremely durable and more effective than pallet rack netting- style backing. Rack back systems are simple, straightforward, and economical solutions for improving warehouse safety.
RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing Features
The steel wire mesh panels are welded into steel angle frames for strength and durability.
- The rack backing panels are constructed of 2” x 2” 10 gauge welded wire mesh.
- Angle frames are 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4” 13 gauge steel.
- The angle frame design gives the installer clear access to hardware, for speedy installation.
- Flat steel stiffeners welded behind the mesh panels proved extra rigidity, allowing you to stack panels one on top of the other to reach your desired height.
- Standard size panels are available in 4’ or 5’ heights.
- Widths are available for all standard beam widths.
- Backing panels are easy to attach directly to the rack with mounting brackets.
- The ends of each panel have seven attachment points.
- Rack backing panels can be stacked to reach your desired height.
- Assemble with 3/8” hardware, the heaviest in the industry.
- The pallet rack backing system may be started at the floor or at any level where you require protection.
Rack Backing Options
- Heavier options are available.
- Custom sizes are available.
- “Above the Top” mounting kit allows panels to extend above the top rack beam.
Advantages of Wire Mesh Pallet Rack Guards
Employee and visitor safety should be of utmost importance in your warehouse. Products and even entire pallets can fall into the aisles, posing a safety issue for your personnel and guests. Don’t take a chance; use wire mesh rack guards to create a barrier between your products and people.
Not only can products fall into the aisles, but they can also shift. Reduce the risks of crushing or deforming costly inventory with proper pallet stacking systems. Rack backing limits single-item removal from pallets to ensure your structure remains sturdy.
A safe warehouse environment is also a clean environment. Rack back systems deliver a professional, organized solution for your storage rack system to keep your products exactly where they need to be.
We are an authorized dealer for WireCrafters RackBack®. Reach out to us; our warehouse pros are ready to help you design a rack back system to fit your unique needs.
|Four Foot High Panels||Five Foot High Panels|
|Width x Height||Weight (lbs.)||Width x Height||Weight (lbs.)|
|6′-0″ x 4′-0″||27||6′-0″ x 5′-0″||31|
|7′-0″ x 4′-0″||34||7′-0″ x 5′-0″||39|
|8′-0″ x 4′-0″||40||8′-0″ x 5-0″||46|
|9′-0″ x 4′-0″||44||9′-0″ x 5′-0″||51|
|10′-0″ x 4′-0″||47||10′-0″ x 5′-0″||55|
|12′-0″ x 4′-0″||74||12-0″ x 5′-0″||84|